Do We Have To ((Root)) To Have Furture Access To Be Able To Hotpot On Android OS 7 Nougat?

• I have a Verizon Wireless Motorola Droid Force Z. My phone automatically came with the AndroidOS 7. So I never upgraded. I'm still worried though about Rooting, so I wanted to ask this first. Will we HAVE to Root our devices, in order to use (All) of the futures, found within third-party apps, like PDANet+? Or will the Modder's, Unlocker's, Hacker's and Developer's, figure out a better way? I just want to go back to using my phone as a wireless Hotspot. If I have to Root, then I will, but I need to find out more about this issue first. Does anyone have any ideas, tips, tricks, ect? It is very much appreciated!

• Samsung root

@Russell-Sheppard A simple answer will be "No you don't have to". Yet the rpoblem is that in Nougat, you may not be able to do these things no matter you root or not. The upgraded SafetyNet feature makes things tricky

• Samsung root

I would personally recommend wait until you can find guaranteed tutorials before rooting (if needed)

Looks like your connection to SuperSU forum-where rooting fans gather was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.