How to install SuperSU_v2.77 on a SM N930K-N930L-N930S
I've just read the topic "How to install SuperSU on a Note 7" and I also want to share with you this topic"How to install SuperSU on a SM N930K-N930L-N930S". I hope it can be useful for you!
(1) Enable the ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ options from Settings>Developer Option>. To enable Developer Option, go to About phone and tap Build Number 7 times. Connect your phone to the PC.
(2) Download SuperSU_v2.77.zip on your PC.
(3) Download and install Samsung Galaxy USB Driverson your PC.
(4) Download Odin Tool on your PC.
(5) Download Official TWRP Recovery for Samsung GalaxyN930K-N930L-N9 on your PC.
Step by step:
(1) Plug the USB cable to the computer.
(2) Transfer UPDATE-SuperSU.zip to your Galaxy. Don't unzip it; transfer the zip file to your phone's SD card. Pull the USB out of the PC.
(3) Enter your phone into "Download Mode". Power off your phone and press the volume down, home button and power button.
(4) You should now see "Warning". Press the volume up button to continue. Connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable.
(5) Unzip the Odin3_v22.214.171.124zip and run odin3 v126.96.36.199.exe.
After you enter into Download mode, you will see that an ID: COM port turned into blue and you will get a new message in the Odin message box, which means that your device has been recognized by Odin.
(6) Locate and add the twrp-3.0.0-xxx.img.tar file (you downloaded it before) to the AP tab in Odin. Uncheck "Auto Reboot".
(7) Click on "Start"; this will only take a few seconds. Odin will show "PASS!" in green.
Touch Recovery installed, but we still need to root our device (and getting SuperSU access).
(8) Unplug your phone and enter into recovery mode. Press and hold the volume up, home button and power button all at the same time. Keep holding them for about 15 seconds until the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
(9）Select ‘Install’ and scroll all the way to the bottom until you see the ‘SuperSU.zip’ file.
(10）Select the .zip file and swipe the bar to confirm. This will start flashing the .zip file.
(11）When the flashing finishes you will see the ‘Reboot System’ option; click it to reboot your device.
After the device reboots, SuperSU will appear in your apps menu. You can also confirm if your device is properly rooted by installing and running a Root Checker application.