Flashing Supersu 2.66 and above cause Bluetooth Address Corrupt

• Good Day,

I managed to narrowed it down to what causing my problem on Bluetooth Address. At first I thought it was a ROM Issue or bootloader issue. But right now I'm 100% sure that SuperSU v2.66 and above is causing my problem.

v2.65 doesn't cause any problem.

Main problem is whenever I flashed v2.66 and above, my bluetooth address gets corrupted : 00:00:00:00:5A:AD. But when I full unroot and and return the stock boot.img then reboot. My bluetooth address returns to normal. I tried flashing v2.65 and it doesn't corrupt my Bluetooth Address.

Can you help me find a solution on this problem? So I can update it to the latest SuperSU?

Thanks

• Root & Beer

That your phone is not suitable for more than v2.65 installed supersu

• @SuperSU said in Flashing Supersu 2.66 and above cause Bluetooth Address Corrupt:

That your phone is not suitable for more than v2.65 installed supersu

I'm using the Mi Max Pro 128GB. But on my other friends that has also the same phone, it doesn't occur on them even if they flashed the latest version of SuperSu. Is there any thing I can give you like a logcat? To see what causing the problem?

I'm 100% sure that it doesn't occur on my friends because I'm also the one flashing the SuperSu on them.

Just an additional info, even if I tried flashing a different ROM, like Official Stock ROM or Custom ROM, it really corrupt my bluetooth address beyong v2.66 SuperSu.

I'm a technician btw..

Looks like your connection to SuperSU Forum-where rooting fans gather was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.