Replacing of Kingo-Superuser with SuperSUme does not work

• Hallo,

I have successfully rooted my ZTE Blade L6 phone using Kingo Android Root V 1.4.9 .
    RootChecker sees “Superuser by Kingo – version 2.1.6.4 and Superuser Binary Files being installed on my phone (see attached screenshot).

I have tried to replace Kingo-Superuser using SuperSUme Pro, but it does not work.

SuperSUme says that my device has been not rooted with KingRoot and requires re-rooting with this tool.

Under “ ht..://w...supersu.com/faq/insteadbinaryfile “ stays an instruction how it works by editing the system/xbin folder. But, however I have some questions regarding this instruction, as follows:

1. Should I install the SuperSU and SuperSU Pro code from Chainfire on my device firstly ? RootExplorer is already installed.

2. Reg. Step 2: Where can I find the Su which ought to be renamed to “.SU” ?

I should be very obligated if anybody could answer my questions.

Regards - robur

0_1477599594029_RootChecker.jpg

• Manager

Sry I am a little confused, is it correct that when you use KINGO and SuperSUme says your device has not been rooted with KINGROOT? I heard the two were under one management but wow, they really are close.

• @Ives

Thank's for your answer.
    Yes, SuperSUme says that my device has not been rooted with KingoRoot (see attached screenshots).
    It's fully in conflict with RootChecker which recognises explicit Kingo-SuperSU on my device.

0_1477662121074_Super&KingoSU.jpg

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to SuperSU forum-where rooting fans gather was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.