Help me root my phone samusung s6 please help

• Please help mensure root my phone because I m failing to do so

• @rufaro234
    I rooted my s6, youll need some patients, and persistence. What i had to do was first unlock developers menu, unless ypu are using a desktop, or laptop you wont need to change any of the settings, as yhe settings being changed are usb debugging, and allow mock locations..
    So i install free busybox, &supersu-me pro, now is where the patients come into play, i used iroot premium to get partially rooted, and to get the root to stay i used kingroot premium, packaged with purify premium....... I ended up running the 2 rooting apps roughly 4-5 times, 1 after another, so id root with iroot, then before restarting run kingroot, then restart my device.....
    Im not sure about posting links to these apps, as they all have a "free" option, but i aquired them through other means so rather than post them, if your having problems finding the apps send me pm, and i can try to walk you through the steps......
    Hope this info helps you get your s6 rooted, as ive not seen many successful s6 owners manage to get it done.......

You may be interested in..

Looks like your connection to SuperSU Forum-where rooting fans gather was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.