I want to root my lenovo k3 note.

• I want to root my lenovo k3 note I have pc but I have no idea how I root it.
    Please tell me easy method for root my lenovo k3 note.

• Home SuperSU

SuperSU
    @SUPERSU

Root & Beer

PROFILE VIEWS
    FOLLOWERS
    FOLLOWING
    JOINED AUG 22, 2016, 11:27 PM LAST ONLINE 5 DAYS AGO
    Posts made by SuperSU
    SuperSU v2.82 SR1 Release
    SuperSU v2.82 SR1 Release
    SuperSU is the Superuser access management tool of the future.
    [Download]: SuperSU v2.82 SR1
    [Notice]
    SuperSU v2.82 SR1 BETA Release (still testing)
    You can find the main thread for the STABLE SuperSU release here: http://forum.supersu.com/topic/152/supersu-v2-82-release
    [Change logs]
    09.06.2017 - v2.82 - SR1
    ZIP: Detect AVB signature on input boot image, and sign output image accordingly (force with SIGNBOOTIMAGE, custom keys in /tmp/avb)
    ZIP: Samsung/7.0+: if /data is not currently encrypted, disable encryption (unless KEEPFORCEENCRYPT or REMOVEENCRYPTABLE are set)
    ZIP: Detect TWRP UI slot switch (Pixel/XL: 3.1.0-RC2+)
    ZIP: Further improve /system device detection
    ZIP: Support compiling sepolicy from split CILs
    ZIP: Kernel patch: support LZ4 compressed kernels (new format only)
    ZIP: Mount /vendor
    ZIP: Add /vendor/lib[64] to LD_LIBRARY_PATH
    ZIP: Initial Pixel+ODP2 support
    ZIP+APK: Fixes in boot partition detection
    sukernel: Allow cpio-add of 0-byte files
    sukernel: Add dtb (in-kernel only) related features
    suinit: Improve logging
    suinit: Support pre-mounting /system and /system_root (ODP2+)
    sukernel+suinit+ZIP: Reduce system_root footprint by dynamically importing entries at boot
    supolicy: Adjustments for ODP3
    POSTED IN HOW TO ROOT & SUPERSU SuperSU
    SUPERSU
    11 DAYS AGO
    RE: Lost root after update
    Alright brother. We are working on the fix now, probably gonna require a roll back. Stay tuned
    POSTED IN HELP ME NOW! SuperSU
    SUPERSU
    26 DAYS AGO
    RE: Lost root after update
    Hi Altmann, I have received your issue. Similar cases happened on Google Play too and right now we are collecting more info regarding this problem. We may roll back the new update or provide the old update
    POSTED IN HELP ME NOW! SuperSU
    SUPERSU
    27 DAYS AGO
    How to Use SuperSU Forum
    How to post
    As registered users, you can post simply by click “new topic” or “reply” to share your comments. You can also “quote” others and comment on other users’ words.
    How to register
    Registration is plain and simple, use your email or your Facebook account and you will be a member of our SuperSU community in no time. If THAT can’t get you satisfied, you can also like our Facebook page for more with SuperSU
    How to report an issue with SuperSU
    Always remember: do tell us your phone brand and model (and Android version) when ask a trouble-shooting question. Also, BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE so we can know more to help you!
    Bad example: How to root my phone plz help(A NO NO!)
    Review: This was a genuine post on our forum. The only thing the community can do with this is stare it with agony
    Better example: My phone has an issue with root, I can’t make it work. I am using a Samsung.
    Review: We now knows he is using a Samsung and has issue with probably installation. The community can help him directing to Samsung section for help
    Good example: Hi guys, My Galaxy S5 didn’t succeed with SuperSU. I have downloaded from Google Play Store but when I click it, it doesn’t work. My model is J9300 on lollipop, can you help me?
    Review: This is a great example as he explained his issue clearly and, more importantly, we can deduce that he downloaded the APK file from GP but donno how it works. To help him, we can recommend him download the SuperSU zip and TWRP to flash it in, and voila! There you have it
    It is also recommended to post your issue in the FAQ sections, and we will routinely transfer questions to the FAQ sections as well.
    How to like/dislike
    Our current system is the “upvote and downvote” model. The up pointer is like and the down pointer is dislike.
    0_1482135546295_21313123.JPG
    How to send screenshots
    Click the icon below and upload your screenshots, the one with a picture icon is for URL.
    0_1482135564381_12313423423.JPG
    SUPERSU
    DEC 19, 2016, 1:17 AM
    RE: Installing SuperSU on Android N
    @hanygrandaton Have faith, my friend. Let there be light.
    SUPERSU
    DEC 12, 2016, 12:47 AM
    FAQ List: SuperSU Troubleshooting Thread
    How to...
    How to root?
    How to update SU binary?
    How to unlock phone
    How to find serial number and Android number?
    How to install TWRP?
    How to delete/uninstall SuperSU?
    How to choose the right SuperSU for your phone?
    How to reccover stock image (official system image)
    What is...
    What is recovery? What is custom recovery? What is TWRP?
    Why...
    SuperSU installation failed,why?
    POSTED IN CHAT ROOM SuperSU
    SUPERSU
    NOV 25, 2016, 2:35 AM
    What is binary and what is SU binary update?
    For information on binary & binary update, please check the link below
    http://forum.supersu.com/topic/212/how-to-update-su-binary
    SUPERSU
    NOV 25, 2016, 1:56 AM
    How to delete/uninstall SuperSU?
    If installed via TWRP recovery, you can press the unroot button in SuperSU settings and then drag to remove.
    If installed via Google Play, you can also drag to uninstall.
    If you are using beta versions, which are named either BETA or SR#, their maybe some issue with uninstallation. Once the stable version is ready, you can update to stable version and follow the method above to uninstall the software.
    SUPERSU
    NOV 25, 2016, 1:35 AM
    1 / 4

Looks like your connection to SuperSU Forum-where rooting fans gather was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.