Root for lg g6 and or htc desire 520

• I'm not computer illiterate buy-in not a developer neither. I'm having problems with my LG g6 because there is no TWRP for this model yet, but from what I understand I can achieve root without a custom recovery. I have tried many one click apps and adb and fastboot. But LG in its infinite wisdom has blocked the facebook commands. So I might have to wait on that one. The second is the HTC desire 520. I have achieved root onetime through KingoRoot (PC version) but lost it trying to inject Super SU instead of having the su that they put in also I couldn't install a busy box I have the log from that root session but I don't know what to do with it. Any suggestions on getting my root back? Also there isn't a TWRP for this phone either.

• Samsung root

@richard0819 As for your HTC, you can either try rooting it with TWRP to wipe out Kingo, or use SuperSUME. Kingoroot (and kingroot) are not very friendly with any form of replacements

You may be interested in..

Looks like your connection to SuperSU Forum-where rooting fans gather was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.