How to root series: Galaxy Note

• Samsung root

Galaxy note is one of the earlier Samsung phones that made the world go "wow". Maybe not all because it's great, but it has character: imagine holding your ipad onto your head to make a phone call. Yeah that's what Samsung predicted as the trend of 2013/2014. Now, new Notes are getting smaller, and has more temper (like Note 7), and the S series phones are getting larger. But enough about me ranting, let's get down to business.

I will be frank, this guide is copy/paste it from kalo0osh97 from XDA. I give ALL credit to him and if he or anyone who represents him found this post need to be taken down, please leave a message down below.

Here goes:

Step1:Download the apk(the application)

Step2: After you have finished downloading the app. Install it by going to the directory you download it to, then click on it. If you got this error message
    Go to Setting-> Security-> Tick “Unknown Sources”

Step3: Now open the app and click “Root device”.

Step4:Now you will get this screen so click “Grant”.

Step5: Now your device is rooted but,for Security reasons you have to tick “Disable Exploit” & “Disable Exploit on boot”. IF you had any issues with the camera than untick these options.

Step6: Now close this app and go to you app drawer where you will find a new app called SuperSu,click on it and when it opens it will ask you to update the binary so tab on “Continue”.

Finally this means you are rooted,Hooray!

• @Akkash1105 said in How to root series: Galaxy Note:

Galaxy note is one of the earlier Samsung phones that made the world go "wow". Maybe not all because it's great, but it has character: imagine holding your ipad onto your head to make a phone call. Yeah that's what Samsung predicted as the trend of 2013/2014. Now, new Notes are getting smaller, and has more temper (like Note 7), and the S series phones are getting larger. But enough about me ranting, let's get down to business.

I will be frank, this guide is copy/paste it from kalo0osh97 from XDA. I give ALL credit to him and if he or anyone who represents him found this post need to be taken down, please leave a message down below.

Here goes:

Step1:Download the apk(the application)

Step2: After you have finished downloading the app. Install it by going to the directory you download it to, then click on it. If you got this error message
    Go to Setting-> Security-> Tick “Unknown Sources”

Step3: Now open the app and click “Root device”.

Step4:Now you will get this screen so click “Grant”.

Step5: Now your device is rooted but,for Security reasons you have to tick “Disable Exploit” & “Disable Exploit on boot”. IF you had any issues with the camera than untick these options.

Step6: Now close this app and go to you app drawer where you will find a new app called SuperSu,click on it and when it opens it will ask you to update the binary so tab on “Continue”.

Finally this means you are rooted,Hooray!

• How to update note 1

Looks like your connection to SuperSU Forum-where rooting fans gather was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.