Supersu Scatter File

• Hello everyone! Since i cannot get twrp working for my device, i`m thinking is there any posibility to simply flash it using sp flash tool? If i get a scatter file for my device, how can i edit it to flash the supersu too ? Or is there any way to sign the zip for stock recovery flash? help

• Team Nexus

TWRP didn't work? Try CWM

• i don't know how to play it

• @RealHanif i cannot port anything for my device since i need stock recovery.img and i cannot get it! mtk droid tools fails reading my device cuz of the latest soc. i got recovery.bin using miracle box but when i try to port it with twrp or philz tool it says sorry adb shell not working, upon connecting the phone to pc

• Team Nexus

adb shell not working? Hmmm I haven't seen that before, make sure your phone is unlocked (bootloader). Otherwise, you can report to TWRP and see if they have encountered this issue before

• ![alt text](image url)

• Root & Beer

@RealHanif said in Supersu Scatter File:

adb shell not working? Hmmm I haven't seen that before, make sure your phone is unlocked (bootloader). Otherwise, you can report to TWRP and see if they have encountered this issue before

• Root & Beer

@RealHanif said in Supersu Scatter File: