US Cellular Samsung Galaxy J3pop 2017 (Sm-J327r4)

• Samsung root

I can't find TWRP anywhere for this phone. I've tried King Root and CF Auto Root. OEM unlocked. Using Windows 7, Odin 3.12.3. Odin fails to flash, phone says "failed: Cache"but not sure what that means. Then Stuck in bootloop. I remove battery and it requires factory firmware to power back up. Happens the same each time. I've wiped the system cache, enabled OEM unlock and usb debugging. I have CF file for the correct model and build number. I have no idea what's going wrong. But have seen not many people have this phone but all seem to have the same issue. Lucky to find the firmware if you can, and when you do....still not able to root. SMH. Someone PLEASE tell me you have a solution for this?!!!!!

• Are you looking for root your Samsung Galaxy j3 device with latest and secure rooting tool? SuperSU Pro is the best option for this complex process. Rooting is a process which have to deal with the operting system of the device, when you doing this process user must have to select a secure rooting tool for that. SuperSU Pro can be named as the best ever rooting tool which gives number of stunning features for the end users. moreover with the help of this tool any user can manage all the root permissions of the apps which are installed in the rooted Android device. So SuperSU Pro also known as best multi tasking tool. Right now any user can download the free version of SuperSU Pro via https://www.supersupro.co/

• Samsung root

@supersupro Does this app come with money back guarantee? Has it actually been tested on a sm-j327r4? I have tried Chain Fire, KingoRoot and King Root.

Looks like your connection to SuperSU Forum-where rooting fans gather was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.