Help with rooting Samsung on5 sm-s550tl

• Tried rooting with king root with no luck, then I tried with Mac using wine for Odin and I'm not sure the Mac is noticing USB connecting because when I connect device with Odin nothing happens. And Yes I did change the developer settings but still no luck. When I installed Supersu after starting app I get a message saying:m There is no Su binary installed. Lost please help.

• Just try SuperSU Pro for any kind of rooting activity. Right now any user can download the latest version of SuperSU Pro free of charge. SuperSU Pro can be named as the best ever rooting tool which gives number of stunning features for the end users. With the help of this stunning tool any user can manage all the root permissions of the apps which are installed in the rooted Android device. Moreover any user can download this tool for any kind of Android device without any issue. Download right now via https://www.supersupro.co/

Looks like your connection to SuperSU Forum-where rooting fans gather was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.