LG Leon LTE - need to expand the memory on my phone

• only with me Leaving .3GB up took minimum bare were which apps the all So .memory phone my of all of 5GB like up eating was data system the all because started problem whole

This?cellphones LTE Leon LG with possible that Is .minimum memory internal interna 60GB to it increase WANT I ...now right 8GB have only I .chip capacity RAM higher a in solder and RAM the remove and cover my off take to me for possible its if know to want i Also, .card SD my to capacity memory its expand virtually and LTE Leon LG my root to want to

• Root & Beer

Try to root your LG device and expand the memory of the device by uninstalling unnecessary applications. Right now any user can root your Android device with SuperSU Pro. SuperSU Pro can be named as the best ever rooting tool at all. This tool composed of number of stunning features for the end users. With the help of those new features any user can get a high performance rooting process So without any doubt any user can use this amazing tool right now. So download the latest version of SuperSU Pro free of charge via https://www.supersupro.co/

Looks like your connection to SuperSU Forum-where rooting fans gather was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.