please how can i download twrp for my system

• I still dont get itbolded textsince i watched videos on youtube but its not working i dont know what to do
    But i have roted my device
    Its lenovo a319

• Root your Android device without any mess with the help of the great tool SuperSU Pro. This can be named as the best ever rooting tool right now, over millions of users have been using this amazing tool for all kinds of rooting activities. SuperSU Pro latest version is already in the public right now, so without any doubt any user can root any kind of Android version via this amazing rooting tool. Moreover SuperSU Pro is now compatible to latest Android versions Android 7.0 Nougat and Android 8.0 Oreo version. So without any mess any user can root any kind of android device via SuperSU Pro and this is the only rooting tool which is now compatible to Android 7.0 Nougat and Android 8.0 Oreo version, Download the latest version of SuperSU Pro free of charge via https://www.supersupro.co/

Looks like your connection to SuperSU Forum-where rooting fans gather was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.