How do I install SuperSu.zip packet on Oppo F1f

• Root & Beer

Greetings everyone. I'm quite new to this kind of thing so I will be very grateful to any answer and tips about this question. I'm sorry about my bad English in advance,it is not my native language.

I've been trying to install the zip packet through Recovery to get SuperSU working,I have the SuperSU.zip packet in phone storage and SD card.I tried installing from both phone storage and SD and neither of them worked,every time I try to install it just closes and says Install failed. Is there a reason why it's like this? And is there a way to fix it?

I used KingoRoot app to root my phone and i used Root Checker to check it,both says that it's rooted,it also says Ver 1.2(Rooted) in the Recovery.

I also tried using TWRP Manager but every time I try to install the zip files it just brought me to the recovery screen.

The phone is OPPO F1f
    Android version:5.1.1
    ColorOS version:V2.1.0i

Thank you.

• Without any doubt any user can root any Android device via SuperSU Pro right now. SuperSU Pro can be named as the best ever rooting tool right now. Over millions of users have been using this great tool for all kinds of rooting purposes. Also the SuperSU Pro latest version also released to the public right now. With the release of the new SuperSU Pro update to the public any Android user can root any Android device via SuperSU Pro. Download this one click rooting tool free of charge via https://www.supersupro.co/

Looks like your connection to SuperSU Forum-where rooting fans gather was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.