• @arunkhan said in root:

strikethrough textroot

• list item

• @arunkhan said in root:

strikethrough textroot

• Root & Beer

@SuperSU said in Install SuperSU: The General Guide:

1. How to post

As registere![alt text](image url)d users, you can post simply by click “new topic” or “reply” to share your comments. You can also “quote” others and comment on other users’ words.

1. How to register
      Registration is plain and simple, use your email or your Facebook account and you will be a member of our SuperSU community in no time. If THAT can’t get you satisfied, you can also like our Facebook page for more with SuperSU

2. How to report an issue with SuperSU
      Always remember: do tell us your phone brand and model (and Android version) when ask a trouble-shooting question. Also, BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE so we can know more to help you!

Bad example: How to root my phone plz help(A NO NO!)
    Review: This was a genuine post on our forum. The only thing the community can do with this is stare it with agony

Better example: My phone has an issue with root, I can’t make it work. I am using a Samsung.
    Review: We now knows he is using a Samsung and has issue with probably installation. The community can help him directing to Samsung section for help

Good example: Hi guys, My Galaxy S5 didn’t succeed with SuperSU. I have downloaded from Google Play Store but when I click it, it doesn’t work. My model is J9300 on lollipop, can you help me?
    Review: This is a great example as he explained his issue clearly and, more importantly, we can deduce that he downloaded the APK file from GP but donno how it works. To help him, we can recommend him download the SuperSU zip and TWRP to flash it in, and voila! There you have it

It is also recommended to post your issue in the FAQ sections, and we will routinely transfer questions to the FAQ sections as well.

1. How to like/dislike
      Our current system is the “upvote and downvote” model. The up pointer is like and the down pointer is dislike.
      0_1482135546295_21313123.JPG

2. How to send screenshots
      Click the icon below and upload your screenshots, the one with a picture icon is for URL.
      0_1482135564381_12313423423.JPG

• list item

• @Sonasony86 said in root:

1. How to post

As registere![alt text](image url)d users, you can post simply by click “new topic” or “reply” to share your comments. You can also “quote” others and comment on other users’ words.

1. How to register
      Registration is plain and simple, use your email or your Facebook account and you will be a member of our SuperSU community in no time. If THAT can’t get you satisfied, you can also like our Facebook page for more with SuperSU

Always remember: do tell us your phone brand and model (and Android version) when ask a trouble-shooting question. Also, BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE so we can know more to help you!

Review: This was a genuine post on our forum. The only thing the community can do with this is stare it with agony

Better example: My phone has an issue with root, I can’t make it work. I am using a Samsung.
    Review: We now knows he is using a Samsung and has issue with probably installation. The community can help him directing to Samsung section for help

Good example: Hi guys, My Galaxy S5 didn’t succeed with SuperSU. I have downloaded from Google Play Store but when I click it, it doesn’t work. My model is J9300 on lollipop, can you help me?
    Review: This is a great example as he explained his issue clearly and, more importantly, we can deduce that he downloaded the APK file from GP but donno how it works. To help him, we can recommend him download the SuperSU zip and TWRP to flash it in, and voila! There you have it

It is also recommended to post your issue in the FAQ sections, and we will routinely transfer questions to the FAQ sections as well.

1. How to like/dislike
      Our current system is the “upvote and downvote” model. The up pointer is like and the down pointer is dislike.

Click the icon below and upload your screenshots, the one with a picture icon is for URL.

• list item

0_1485902440698_20170128_204823.jpg

• Need root

• Replying to root

• Gimana caranya root

• موبایلم روته فکرمیکنمچک روتم میگه ولی supersu به روز نشد هر کاری کردم.

• I dont know how root my phone vivo y3L1

• Root & Beer

Zte v9820

• @Sonasony86 said in root:

1. How to post

1. How to register

1. How to like/dislike

• list item

• Root wifi

• Cara ngeroot nya gimana