Can't install SuperSu on my rooted device...

• I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (SHV-E210K, the Korean Variant), Kit-Kat (4.4.4) and I rooted it previously with KingRoot. I was told that I should replace KingRoot with SuperSu as it is more reliable and so I started looking up on how to do it. I came across this guide by "sorg" on the xda forums (https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s3/general/official-korean-sgs-iii-shw-m440s-shv-t1749214/page50).
    I followed the steps and installed CWM recovery easily. WHen I installed the SuperSu, Busybox and the CWM Manager bundle, SuperSu wouldn't work. I updated SuperSu from the Play Store. Now it opens up but it says, "There is no SU binary installed, and SuperSu cannot install it. This is a problem!". However, it granted Purify Superuser permissions.
    I really don't know what happened. I also tried flashing other SuperSu zips from xda and one form Chainfire's website. I ma still facing this issue. Please help!

Looks like your connection to SuperSU Forum-where rooting fans gather was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.