Samsung General Guide (Samsung Root)
Select your language
This is the root generic root guide for all Samsung phones (yes, I know Samsung has thousands of phones). Rooting Samsung is simple: get Odin, get bootloader, flash SuperSU in and you are all set. How to exactly do that? Read the following stuff then.
- Download Samsung Odin . The zip packet contains Samsung Kies tool, Samsung recovery and SuperSU
- Turn on and enter “developer mode”, and turn on “USB debugging mode” & “OEM unlock mode”.
- Install Samsung bootloader: Install Kies on PC & restart your computer, then connect your Samsung with PC. It will automatically run the software.
Install TWRP Recovery
- On PC, run as administer of Odin3_v3.10.6.exe
- Click on AP and make sure the address is twrp-126.96.36.199-j7elte.img.tar
- Now turn on your Samsung
- Press & hold “Power + Volume + Home” together until screen turns off & enters to a blue screen with “warning”
- Now, press volume up to continue, it will show that a file is downloading to your cellphone.
Connect your phone to PC via USB cable
If successful, a notification box will show that COM is properly booted. If not, please check your phone is correctly connected.
On PC side, click Start on Odin
After a few seconds, a green “PASS” will appear on your computer screen
- Now exit Odin, unplug your cellphone and start your cellphone
- Turn off your device
- Press “Power+Volume+Home” button together, until your phone is booted into recovery mode (You should see a recovery logo)
- Optional: to make your future experience better, tick on “Never show this screen during boot again”
- Slide the bar in the bottom of the screen to allow changes
- Now click install &view SuperSU.zip file, or if you can locate your SuperSU.zip file. Simply click on it will do
- Now wait and see if it is successfully flashed, a success note will pop out if it does
- Now reboot your device, and your phone is ready to roll
Want us to root your phone? Message us here:
Wanna see it in action? Watch a video!
Got question and suggestions? Leave a message down and I ll get back to ya!
**How do you root Samsung® Sprint J3 Emerge® without a computer? I have tried just about every way to do so, and STILL am having much difficulty rooting my phone, I don’t have a computer at all. Can someone please respond, as soon as possible?
@RRSS5566 Hi, if without computer, I would recommend trying those 1 click softwares. But ususally they only work in Android <5
Muhammed Arda Güler
@Cal-SuperSU how can i root my samsung j100ML pl
Help me thanks
Samsung galaxy tab3v sm t116nu
Nor-Aisah Mimbala Namar
How to root my phone Sm-T113Nu
How to unroot my note 3
[list item](![link url]([0_1491573079718_smartfont6.apk](Uploading 100%) image url))item strikethrough text
How do I do it on my Samsung Galaxy s5
I want to do root in my phone my phone is Samsung Galaxy grand priem
You may be interested in..