Samsung General Guide (Samsung Root)
Now this is for everyone with a Samsung phone, what ive always done & has worked flawless for me is, ive always flashed by way of Odin, is "CF Auto root" for my model phone (i.e.SM-G920P), then flashed by way of Odin, TWRP for my model phone, then through TWRP recovery I then flash my SuperSU zip, then wait for the binary toast to let me know my "SU binary is outdated, would you like to update?" I follow the prompts & Viola!, I NEVER have to worry about my root ever again! I hope this helps the novice Samsung users, but also, dont forget to open up "Developers Options" by going to ABOUT PHONE>SOFTWARE>BUILD NUMBER & tapping on it 7-8 times & turning on USB DEBUGGING AND.........OEM UNLOCK!!! That will keep you from soft bricking your device.....
@jc22 OMG YOU DONNO J-3 IS ROOTED???
- [list item](link url)![alt text](
- [list item](link url)![alt text](
I want to root my phone but I don't know want to root.Can you help me to root my phone?I hope you can help me.
Need someone to root my Samsung galaxy S8, can someone root for me..? Have tried everything and I'm so frustrated
- list item@Cal-SuperSU hai! I want to know how to get One click root for samsung J1 mini prime SM-J106B..
@Cal-SuperSU how can i root my samsung j100ML pl
Help me thanks
Does it work if I don't have OEM unlock mode? I have the note8 canadian version SM-N950W. Thank you for your help.
I have tried every single method there's in YouTube to root them, but nothing worked, so can you help me how to root my phones?
@jagcarlo[0_1508585899372_b759e510-650c-4a64-9e06-8f0fb33acfb6.tar](Uploading 4%) 25 <CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAllowed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>
How to root samsung j7 SM-J710F pls help me![)[link text](
- list itembolded text
Root Samsung Galaxy S5 sm-g900v can be very easy if choosing the right tool.
Zip with odin may not be in line with instructions. It contains nothing but odin exe. Samsung Kies tool not there and no separate link to it, so cannot follow instructions.
@egpentester In Odin, you will need to flash in TWRP. Odin is more like an ADB tool for Samsung
Select your language
This is the root generic root guide for all Samsung phones (yes, I know Samsung has thousands of phones). Rooting Samsung is simple: get Odin, get bootloader, flash SuperSU in and you are all set. How to exactly do that? Read the following stuff then.
- Download Samsung Odin . The zip packet contains Samsung Kies tool, Samsung recovery and SuperSU
- Turn on and enter “developer mode”, and turn on “USB debugging mode” & “OEM unlock mode”.
- Install Samsung bootloader: Install Kies on PC & restart your computer, then connect your Samsung with PC. It will automatically run the software.
Install TWRP Recovery
- On PC, run as administer of Odin3_v3.10.6.exe
- Click on AP and make sure the address is twrp-188.8.131.52-j7elte.img.tar
- Now turn on your Samsung
- Press & hold “Power + Volume + Home” together until screen turns off & enters to a blue screen with “warning”
- Now, press volume up to continue, it will show that a file is downloading to your cellphone.
Connect your phone to PC via USB cable
If successful, a notification box will show that COM is properly booted. If not, please check your phone is correctly connected.
On PC side, click Start on Odin
After a few seconds, a green “PASS” will appear on your computer screen
- Now exit Odin, unplug your cellphone and start your cellphone
- Turn off your device
- Press “Power+Volume+Home” button together, until your phone is booted into recovery mode (You should see a recovery logo)
- Optional: to make your future experience better, tick on “Never show this screen during boot again”
- Slide the bar in the bottom of the screen to allow changes
- Now click install &view SuperSU.zip file, or if you can locate your SuperSU.zip file. Simply click on it will do
- Now wait and see if it is successfully flashed, a success note will pop out if it does
- Now reboot your device, and your phone is ready to roll
Want us to root your phone? Message us here:
Wanna see it in action? Watch a video!
- list item[link text]([link url](link url))![alt text](
- image url)bolded text**
- bolded text**
You may be interested in..